The following are guidelines for storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Menards Self Storage - Eau Claire policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupants shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- No overnight parking without prior permission.
- No pets allowed on facility
- No Tailgating
- No Garage sale allowed on the facility.
- Enter gate code before you enter and exit the facility.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Used Tires
- Any Motor with Liquids in it cannot be stored at the facility
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles of any type can enter the building or be stored
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - for storage use only